If your plugin is not in use or you wish to deactivate it, you can do this from the WordPress admin dashboard. You can also delete deactivated plugins.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and then click on "Installed Plugins".
3. If you want to deactivate the €śHello Dolly€ť plugin, for example, click on €śDeactivate€ť, which appears at bottom of the €śHello Dolly€ť text.
How to Delete a Plugin in WordPress?
Once a plugin is deactivated, the delete option will appear.
Go to the €śInstalled Plugins€ť list and click on the €śDelete€ť link which shows at the bottom of the deactivated plugin€™s name. It will display a confirmation. Press €śOK€ť and the plugin will be removed.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...
How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...